The Fairline Squadron 58 offers a great layout and design for luxury, performance and practicality.
Large oval flybridge with asymmetrical design makes it ideal for entertaining on the flybridge. As you look around the front of the three seat helm, centrally positioned, you will notice the large, upholstered semicircular sunbed. Behind the helm is a large settee with an adjustable table that will convert into a sunbathing area. There is a bar with a sink, ice maker, refrigerator, and electric grill with twin bimini tops overhead.
The double deck layout offers full standing headroom throughout. The lower helm has a wood veneered instrument panel. The electrically adjustable Recaro pilot and co-pilot seats are located starboard, forward of the fully equipped galley. Just starboard of the helm is a side exit door. The four staterooms include the master with a king bed, a VIP with a double which can be converted to a king, a guest stateroom with a double and a full size bed in the cabin off the galley.
The Master Stateroom occupies the entire forward section and features a king-size bed. There are two very large heads with separate showers, one has en-suite access to the master. There is also a crew cabin aft that can accommodate two extra guests and has its own head as well.
The aft cockpit boasts a large alfresco settee that is shaded by the flybridge overhang. Complete with cockpit controls for ease of driving. The transom leads to an expansive swim platform via side gates port and starboard.
The vessel sleeps eight in four interior staterooms, with two guest heads and showers, as well as crew quarters with head aft, which can accommodate an additional two guests.
Fairline Squadron – Fractional Ownership equipment
- 4 cabins (1 king, 2 doubles one of which can be converted to a king, and full size bed in the cabin off the galley)
- Crew quarters aft that can accommodate 2 further guests
- 2 Extremely spacious heads, 1 ensuite with separate showers, 1 head/shower in crew quarters
- Electric heads
- Bow thruster
- Aft deck helm control
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Transom mounted underwater lights
- Air-Conditioning throughout
- Electric Windlass
- Twin Volvo D12 Engines
- 266 Gallons of water
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area with seating for 6
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Depth Sounder
- Stereo is a Fusion Marine, with iPod integration. Bluetooth
- Fridge & Freezer
- Induction cooktop, microwave / convection oven and a 2nd countertop convection oven
- Electric BBQ Grill
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor fridge
- Ice maker
- 2 Yeti style built in coolers on the flybridge
The Fairline Squadron is offered for fractional ownership at $160,000 for a 1/4 share ownership in the yacht. Fractional ownership is a great way to own a yacht and enjoy time in the BVI, while reducing the potential expense of yacht ownership. Fractional Owners with Virgin Motor Yachts is NOT a time share – you actually own 1/4 of the yacht
- Each share conveys up to 30 days of annual usage for the owner
- Days are not fixed, to increase flexibility for owners
- Annual expenses are divided evenly by owners
- Weeks not used by owners will offered for charter, charter revenue will be applied toward annual expenses to further reduce the cost of annual ownership
- Last minute availability offered for additional time at $350/day