The sleek Mediterranean styling of the Atlantique gives the model and elegant, dynamic look.
Creature comforts are plentiful aboard the Atlantique. The main saloon and cockpit area can be made into one living space, thanks to wide sliding doors. The bridge overhang extends aft to the lazarette to shade the cockpit. The flybridge top deck offers an exceptional amount of comfortable, covered seating so all guests can spend time up top while the captain is at the helm.
The saloon features a C-shaped sofa with a dining table to port and a two-person sofa along the starboard side. In the forward part of the saloon, the galley is to port and the lower helm station is to starboard.
There are three cabins forward, as well as two equally spacious and beautifully appointed heads. Each has a shower enclosure with a curved Plexiglas panel, with teak grating on the floor. The owner’s stateroom in the bow features an elegantly curved island queen bed with storage underneath. Two guest staterooms each have full-sized berths.
Cranchis are known for their combination of Mediterranean style and superior European construction, resulting in beautiful yacht that is both strong and quiet.
The Atlantique has an aft lazarette compartment that can be used as a fourth, single cabin for a captain (if desired). The space is fully air conditioned and includes a window for additional ventilation.
Key features of Cranchi Atlantique – Fractional Ownership
Cranchi Atlantique equipment
- 3 Double cabins; two with queen berths and one with two singles
- 1 Crew cabin with single bed accessed from the aft deck
- 2 Heads, Ensuite Separate Showers
- Bow Thruster
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Electric Windlass
- Volvo Engines
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Superb Swim Platform with Sweep-down Sea Stair
- Ipod integrated stereo – blue tooth
- Gas BBQ Grill
The Cranchi Atlantique is offered for fractional ownership at $80,000 for a 1/4 share ownership in the yacht. Fractional ownership is a great way to own a yacht and enjoy time in the BVI, while reducing the potential expense of yacht ownership. Fractional Owners with Virgin Motor Yachts is NOT a time share – you actually own 1/4 of the yacht
- Each share conveys up to 6 weeks of annual usage for the owner
- Weeks are not fixed, to increase flexibility for owners
- Annual expenses are divided evenly by owners
- Weeks not used by owners will offered for charter, charter revenue will be applied toward annual expenses to further reduce the cost of annual ownership