The Horizon 56’s is the cornerstone motor yacht of the Virgin Motor Yachts fleet and offers a fantastic value for bareboat charter.
The salon, lower helm position and fully stocked galley are cleverly blended into the same bright and comfortable area with wrap around views to enjoy the gorgeous scenery. A few steps up, and through large glass slider is the spacious aft deck area for seated outside dining. Stairs then lead to the fly bridge with dual helm seats which commands views and space making docking and handling the yacht very easy whilst cruising around from Island to Island.
Below are four full queen berths, all with full standing headroom. There are also three heads and separate showers, two of which are en-suite. Air-conditioning throughout these yachts ensures every one aboard will be comfortable during their charter.
Once at your chosen destination, a full width swim platform, accessed from the aft deck by a sweeping ‘sea stair’ makes for easy boarding of the dinghy, or going for a swim.
Please note: deep see fishing is not permitted on any of our charter yachts, only recreational fishing which must be accompanied by a license.
Before leaving with your power catamaran, our operations team with complete a comprehensive systems briefing as well as a full navigational chart briefing to ensure you are comfortable and competent with the vessel.
Key features of Horizon 56s
- 4 Double Cabins with Full Queen Berths
- 3 Heads – 2 ensuite
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Windlass
- Caterpillar Engines
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Superb Swim Platform with Sweep-down Sea Stair
- Ipod integrated stereo – blue tooth
- Charcoal BBQ Grill
Horizon 56s equipment
All of our yachts are stocked with all the items needed to make your charter easy and hassle free. Each yacht comes complete with:
- 12′ Dingy with 15HP motor
- iPad in waterproof case with ‘Navionics’ chart plotting/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts
- Boat phone
- Internet available for purchase
- Charts, cruising and anchorage guide.
- All bed linens, towels and beach towels
- Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle
- Large Cooler
- Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pins
|Packages||Season A14 Dec - 30 Apr||Season B01 May - Jul 31
1 Nov - Dec 13
|Season CAugust 1 – Oct 31|
|4||8||$ 9,935||$ 9,400||starting from $ 4,700|
Summer rates begin at $4700, please contact email@example.com for specific weekly pricing in Summer.
Weekly rates are based on a 7 night bareboat charter, starting and ending at noon.
A ‘Sleep Aboard’ option from 5pm the night prior to your charter is available at a rate of $50/person (subject to availability).
Charters can start on any day of the week (subject to availability).
Rates are for bareboat only, you have the option of a Training Captain for $200/day, a Captain for $175/day and a Chef for $150/day. If you wish to add a Captain and/or Chef, you will need to ensure you choose a yacht which has a cabin to accommodate them. Please note, crew gratuity is not included in these rates.
Are there any extra costs?
There is no extra ‘tax’ on top of your gross charter fee – what you see on our website is what you pay. The extra charges to consider are
- Provisions, alcohol
- Cruising Permits (a levy imposed by the BVI Government on all charters, runs $6 per person/per day.)
- National Parks Fee (between $25-$45 per boat, per trip, depending on how many people you have on board
- VISAR (Virgin Island Search and Rescue, a collection of $5 per person is collected and passed on to the search and rescue team of volunteers who NEVER SAY NO to an emergency rescue at sea)
- Hull Damage Waiver Insurance
- Please note all New Year Charters are subject to a 10% surcharge.
We are here to help and welcome any and all questions on this and all the Yachts currently in the Virgin Traders Fleet.