The Fairline Squadron 58 offers a great layout and is a motor yacht design for luxury, performance and practicality. ‘Nika’ represents the highest level luxury motor yacht available anywhere in the British Virgin Islands for bareboat charter.
**Due to complex systems on this charter yacht a one day check out is mandatory as is a pre-approval of sailing resume**
‘Nika’ has the largest flybridge of any yacht in her class, with an asymmetrical design ideal for entertaining. As you look around the front there are three seat helm, centrally positioned, so the captain and two crew can sit all together. Looking forward from the helm you will notice the large, upholstered semicircular sunbed foreward. Behind the helm is a large wrap around settee and large flybridge dining table. There is a bar with a sink, ice maker, refrigerator, and electric grill with twin bimini tops overhead.
The double deck layout offers full standing headroom throughout the entire main level salon, galley and dining area. The salon is expansive, and is accessed from large wrap around doors aft, which create a true indoor/outdoor feel. A wrap around couch as seating area is to the port aft with the fully equipped galley being starboard and midship. On level with the interior helm is a formal dining table to port.
Below are four staterooms and two large heads. The four staterooms include; the master with a king bed forward, a VIP with a queen bed to port,a cabin with two doubles which can be converted to a king to starboard, a the fourth guest stateroom is a step down below the galley and has a full size bed.
The Master Stateroom occupies the entire forward section and features a king-size bed. There are two very large heads with separate showers, one has en-suite access to the master. There is also a crew cabin aft that is sufficient for a captain (if needed).
The aft cockpit boasts a large alfresco settee that is shaded by the flybridge overhang. Complete with cockpit controls for ease of driving. The transom leads to an expansive swim platform via side gates port and starboard.
The vessel sleeps eight in four interior staterooms, with two guest heads and showers, as well as crew quarters aft.
Economy cruise speed of 20 knots.
Please note: deep see fishing is not permitted on any of our charter yachts, only recreational fishing which must be accompanied by a license.
Before leaving with your power catamaran, our operations team with complete a comprehensive systems briefing as well as a full navigational chart briefing to ensure you are comfortable and competent with the vessel.
Key features of ‘Nika’ Fairline Squadron
‘Nika’ Fairline Squadron equipment
- 4 cabins (1 king, 1 double, 1 cabin with two twins which can be converted to a king if preferred, and 1 cabin with a full size bed in the cabin off the galley)
- Crew quarters aft
- 2 Extremely spacious heads, (1 ensuite to master) with separate showers
- Electric heads
- Bow thruster
- Aft deck helm control
- Full Width Swim Platform
- Transom mounted underwater lights
- Air-Conditioning Throughout
- Electric Windlass
- Twin Volvo D12 Engines
- Spacious Fly-Bridge with Bimini
- Shaded Aft Deck Dining Area with seating for 6
- Lots of On Board Storage
- Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Depth Sounder
- Stereo is a Fusion Marine, with iPod integration. Bluetooth
- TV with 500 blue ray movies and HDMI connection.
- Fridge & Freezer
- Induction cooktop, microwave / convection oven
- Electric BBQ Grill
- Outdoor bar
- Outdoor fridge
- Ice maker
- 2 Yeti style built in coolers on the flybridge
All of our yachts are stocked with all the items needed to make your charter easy and hassle free. This yacht comes complete with:
- 12′ Dinghy with 15HP motor
- Chart plotter/navigation system, in addition to hard copy hazard and navigation charts
- Boat phone
- Internet available for purchase
- Charts, cruising and anchorage guide.
- All bed linens, towels and beach towels
- Kitchen appliances including; microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, hot water kettle
- Large Cooler
- Provisions starter kit, which includes: dish soap, dish scrubber, roll of paper towels, cleaning spray, dish cloths, matches, marine toilet paper (for each head), travel toiletries (for each head), clothes pins
|Packages||Season A14 Dec - 30 Apr||Season B01 May - Jul 31
1 Nov - Dec 13
|Season CAugust 1 – Oct 31|
|5||10||$ 13,900||$ 12,900||starting from $ 11,900|
Weekly rates are based on a 7 night bareboat charter, starting and ending at noon. Christmas and New Years Charters are $15985.
A ‘Sleep Aboard’ option from 5pm the night prior to your charter is available at a rate of $50/person (subject to availability).
Charters can start on any day of the week (subject to availability).
Rates are for bareboat only, you have the option of a Training Captain for $200/day, a Captain for $175/day and a Chef for $150/day. If you wish to add a Captain and/or Chef, you will need to ensure you choose a yacht which has a cabin to accommodate them. Please note, crew gratuity is not included in these rates.
Are there any extra costs?
There is no extra ‘tax’ on top of your gross charter fee – what you see on our website is what you pay. The extra charges to consider are
Cruising Permits (a levy imposed by the BVI Government on all charters, runs $6 per person/per day)
National Parks Fee (between $25-$45 per boat, per trip, depending on how many people you have on board
VISAR (Virgin Island Search and Rescue, a collection of $5 per person is collected and passed on to the search and rescue team of volunteers who NEVER SAY NO to an emergency rescue at sea)
Hull Damage Waiver Insurance
We are here to help and welcome any and all questions on this and all the Yachts currently in the Virgin Traders Fleet.