This is the easy part, so please read on, let’s get you packing and on your way!
General Booking Procedure
1) Select which yacht you would like to charter.
2) Check yacht availability. You can do this in one the following ways:
- Email our Reservations Department
- Telephone : 00 (1) 284 495 2526
- Toll Free Number : 888 684 6486 (from USA)
3) Once you have verified the yacht and dates, our Reservations Department will email you a booking form.
You can complete the booking form on line and it will automatically transmit to securely to our offices to confirm your reservation.
Payment terms for your charter are as follows:
- 25% due at time of booking
- 25% due 6 months prior to charter
- 50% due 60 days prior to charter
4) When we have received the Booking Form, a contract will be put together and emailed directly to you, along with a sailing resume and charter information, which needs to be returned within 14 days.
Below you can download the various documents for charter.
This must be completed by anyone wishing to charter a Virgin Motor Yachts vessel.
If you are planning on captaining the charter vessel yourself, we need you to complete the resume form below with your sailing experience and qualifications.
British Virgin Islands Map for Charter
We also suggest you download the British Virgin Islands map which will be covered in your chart briefing. You can review and familiarize yourself with this in advance of your charter.